- Types Of Speech
- You can use caffeine as a noun in a sentence.
- About Caffeine
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, c, e, f, i, and n, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters fe. Caffeine starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters c, ca, caf, caff, caffe, and the ending characters are e, ne, ine, eine, feine, . Caffeine is also a double consonant (ff) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A bitter alkaloid found in coffee and tea that is responsible for their stimulating effects
- Pig Latin
- Caffeine in Pig Latin is said as "affeinecay or affeinecway".
- c | a | f | f | e | i | n | e
- ca | af | ff | fe | ei | in | ne
- caf | aff | ffe | fei | ein | ine
- caff | affe | ffei | fein | eine
- Word Gram
|Caffeine||a bitter alkaloid found in coffee and tea that is responsible for their stimulating effects|
View English words with the unique letters used in caffeine. Words With The Letters Acefin
|Alkaloid||natural nitrogen-containing bases found in plants|
|Coffee||a medium to dark brown color|
|Java||a simple platform-independent object-oriented programming language used for writing applets that are downloaded from the World Wide Web by a client and run on the client''s machine|
|Tea||a light midafternoon meal of tea and sandwiches or cakes;|
"an Englishman would interrupt a war to have his afternoon tea"
Caffeine Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters