- Types Of Speech
- You can use canada as a noun in a sentence.
- About Canada
- A 3 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, c, d, and n, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters na. Canada starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters c, ca, can, cana, canad, and the ending characters are a, da, ada, nada, anada, ..
- A nation in northern North America; the French were the first Europeans to settle in mainland Canada; "the border between the United States and Canada is the longest unguarded border in the world"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, canada has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are can, and ada.
- School Grade
- Canada is set as a grade six word that starts with c, ends with a, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is canada a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Canada in Pig Latin is said as "anadacay or anadacway".
- c | a | n | a | d | a
- ca | an | na | ad | da
- can | ana | nad | ada
- cana | anad | nada
- Word Gram
|Canada||a nation in northern North America|
the French were the first Europeans to settle in mainland Canada
"the border between the United States and Canada is the longest unguarded border in the world"
View English words with the unique letters used in canada. Words With The Letters Acdn
|North American Country|
|North American Nation|
|Commonwealth Of Nations|
|NATO||an international organization created in 1949 by the North Atlantic Treaty for purposes of collective security|
|North Atlantic Treaty Organization|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|D And C (7 letters)|
|Acrodont (8 letters)||11 +2||13 +2||tonocard|
|Anaconda (8 letters)||11 +2||14 +3||anaconda|
|Sand Cat (8 letters)|
|Dacron (6 letters)||9||11||dacron|
|Downcast (8 letters)||14 +5||16 +5||downcast|
|Soda Can (8 letters)|
|Tonocard (8 letters)||11 +2||13 +2||tonocard|
|Candor (6 letters)||9||11||dacron|
|Candour (7 letters)||10 +1||13 +2||candour|
|Dacryon (7 letters)||13 +4||14 +3||dacryon|
|Canard (6 letters)||9||11||canard|
|Caddoan (7 letters)||11 +2||13 +2||aacddno|
|C And W (7 letters)|
|Candy (5 letters)||11 +2||12 +1||candy|
|Cardoon (7 letters)||10 +1||12 +1||acdnoor|
|Canada (6 letters)||9||11||aaacdn|
|Conrad (6 letters)||9||11||dacron|
|Duncan (6 letters)||9||13 +2||duncan|
|Sandarac (8 letters)||11 +2||13 +2||aaacdnrs|
|Caranday (8 letters)||14 +5||15 +4||caranday|
|Caranda (7 letters)||10 +1||12 +1||aaacdnr|
|Cordovan (8 letters)||14 +5||17 +6||cordovan|
|CDNA (4 letters)||7||9||cdna|
|Can Do (6 letters)|
Canada Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters