- Types Of Speech
- You can use candy as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Candy
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, c, d, n, and y, 4 consonants, 1 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter n. Candy starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ca, can, cand, and the ending characters are y, dy, ndy, andy, ..
- A rich sweet made of flavored sugar and often combined with fruit or nuts
- Old French
- School Grade
- Candy is set as a kindergarten word that starts with c, ends with y, 2 syllables, 1 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is candy a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Candy in Pig Latin is said as "andycay or andycway".
- c | a | n | d | y
- ca | an | nd | dy
- can | and | ndy
- cand | andy
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a rich sweet made of flavored sugar and often combined with fruit or nuts
- Verb Examples
- coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
|Bar||the act of preventing|
"there was no bar against leaving"
"money was allocated to study the cause and prevention of influenza"
|Blancmange||sweet almond-flavored milk pudding thickened with gelatin or cornstarch|
|Cake||a block of solid substance (such as soap or wax)|
"a bar of chocolate"
|Comfit||candy containing a fruit or nut|
|Compote||dessert of stewed or baked fruit|
|Concentrate||a concentrated example|
"the concentrate of contemporary despair"
|Concoction||the act of creating something (a medicine or drink or soup etc.) by compounding or mixing a variety of components|
|Concrete||a strong hard building material composed of sand and gravel and cement and water|
View all cognitive synonyms for Candy
|Candy||a rich sweet made of flavored sugar and often combined with fruit or nuts|
View English words with the unique letters used in candy. Words With The Letters Acdny
|Confection||the act of creating something (a medicine or drink or soup etc.) by compounding or mixing a variety of components|
|Confectionery||a confectioner''s shop|
|Sweet||the property of containing sugar|
|Bonbon||a candy that usually has a center of fondant or fruit or nuts coated in chocolate|
|Brandyball||a British candy flavored with brandy|
|Brittle||caramelized sugar cooled in thin sheets|
|Butterscotch||a hard brittle candy made with butter and brown sugar|
|Candyfloss||a candy made by spinning sugar that has been boiled to a high temperature|
|Caramel||a medium to dark tan color|
View All Hyponyms For Candy
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Candy (5 letters)||11||12||candy|
Candy Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters