- Types Of Speech
- You can use cardiogram as a noun in a sentence.
- About Cardiogram
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, c, d, g, i, m, o, and r, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters io. Cardiogram starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ca, car, card, cardi, and the ending characters are m, am, ram, gram, ogram, ..
- A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph
- Pig Latin
- Cardiogram in Pig Latin is said as "ardiogramcay or ardiogramcway".
- c | a | r | d | i | o | g | r | a | m
- ca | ar | rd | di | io | og | gr | ra | am
- car | ard | rdi | dio | iog | ogr | gra | ram
- card | ardi | rdio | diog | iogr | ogra | gram
- Word Gram
|Cardiogram||a graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph|
View English words with the unique letters used in cardiogram. Words With The Letters Acdgimor
|Graph||a drawing illustrating the relations between certain quantities plotted with reference to a set of axes|
|Checkup||a thorough physical examination;|
includes a variety of tests depending on the age and sex and health of the person
Cardiogram Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With M
- Spelled With / Contains Letters