- Types Of Speech
- You can use cardiology as a noun in a sentence.
- About Cardiology
- A 5 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, c, d, g, i, l, o, r, and y, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters io. Cardiology starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ca, car, card, cardi, and the ending characters are y, gy, ogy, logy, ology, ..
- The branch of medicine dealing with the heart and its diseases
- Pig Latin
- Cardiology in Pig Latin is said as "ardiologycay or ardiologycway".
- c | a | r | d | i | o | l | o | g | y
- ca | ar | rd | di | io | ol | lo | og | gy
- car | ard | rdi | dio | iol | olo | log | ogy
- card | ardi | rdio | diol | iolo | olog | logy
- Word Gram
|Cardiology||the branch of medicine dealing with the heart and its diseases|
View English words with the unique letters used in cardiology. Words With The Letters Acdgilory
|Medicine||the learned profession that is mastered by graduate training in a medical school and that is devoted to preventing or alleviating or curing diseases and injuries|
"he studied medicine at Harvard"
Cardiology Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters