- Types Of Speech
- You can use catchphrase as a noun in a sentence.
- About Catchphrase
- A 2 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, c, e, h, p, r, s, and t, 8 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter p. Catchphrase starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters c, ca, cat, catc, catch, and the ending characters are e, se, ase, rase, hrase, ..
- A phrase that has become a catchword
- Compound Words
- A compound word, catchphrase has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are catch, and phrase.
- Pig Latin
- Catchphrase in Pig Latin is said as "atchphrasecay or atchphrasecway".
- c | a | t | c | h | p | h | r | a | s | e
- ca | at | tc | ch | hp | ph | hr | ra | as | se
- cat | atc | tch | chp | hph | phr | hra | ras | ase
- catc | atch | tchp | chph | hphr | phra | hras | rase
- Word Gram
|Catchphrase||a phrase that has become a catchword|
View English words with the unique letters used in catchphrase. Words With The Letters Acehprst
|Catchword||a favorite saying of a sect or political group|
|Motto||a favorite saying of a sect or political group|
|Phrase||an expression forming a grammatical constituent of a sentence but not containing a finite verb|
|Shibboleth||a manner of speaking that is distinctive of a particular group of people|
|Slogan||a favorite saying of a sect or political group|
Catchphrase Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With E