- Types Of Speech
- You can use catholic as a article, noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Catholic
- A 3 syllables article and 8 letters with the letters a, c, h, i, l, o, and t, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ho. Catholic starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ca, cat, cath, catho, and the ending characters are c, ic, lic, olic, holic, ..
- A member of a Catholic church
- Old French
- School Grade
- Catholic is set as a sat word that starts with c, ends with c, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Catholic in Pig Latin is said as "atholiccay or atholiccway".
- c | a | t | h | o | l | i | c
- ca | at | th | ho | ol | li | ic
- cat | ath | tho | hol | oli | lic
- cath | atho | thol | holi | olic
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a member of a catholic church
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- free from provincial prejudices or attachments;
"catholic in one's tastes"
- Article Examples
- of or relating to or supporting Catholicism;
"the catholic Church"
|Aggregate||the whole amount|
|Allover||covering the entire surface|
"an allover pattern"
"got an allover tan"
View all cognitive synonyms for Catholic
|Catholic||a member of a Catholic church|
View English words with the unique letters used in catholic. Words With The Letters Achilot
|Christian||a religious person who believes Jesus is the Christ and who is a member of a Christian denomination|
|Bishop Of Rome|
|Pontiff||the head of the Roman Catholic Church|
|Pope||the head of the Roman Catholic Church|
|Roman Catholic Pope|
|Starets||a religious adviser (not necessarily a priest) in the Eastern Orthodox Church|
View All Hyponyms For Catholic
Catholic Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With C
- Spelled With / Contains Letters