- Types Of Speech
- You can use cauldron as a noun in a sentence.
- About Cauldron
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, c, d, l, n, o, r, and u, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ld. Cauldron starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ca, cau, caul, cauld, and the ending characters are n, on, ron, dron, ldron, ..
- A very large pot that is used for boiling
- Middle English
- Pig Latin
- Cauldron in Pig Latin is said as "auldroncay or auldroncway".
- c | a | u | l | d | r | o | n
- ca | au | ul | ld | dr | ro | on
- cau | aul | uld | ldr | dro | ron
- caul | auld | uldr | ldro | dron
- Word Gram
|Cauldron||a very large pot that is used for boiling|
View English words with the unique letters used in cauldron. Words With The Letters Acdlnoru
|Pot||metal or earthenware cooking vessel that is usually round and deep|
often has a handle and lid
Cauldron Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters