- Types Of Speech
- You can use cellulosic as a noun in a sentence.
- About Cellulosic
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters c, e, i, l, o, s, and u, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ul. Cellulosic starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ce, cel, cell, cellu, and the ending characters are c, ic, sic, osic, losic, . Cellulosic is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A plastic made from cellulose (or a derivative of cellulose)
- Pig Latin
- Cellulosic in Pig Latin is said as "ellulosiccay or ellulosiccway".
- c | e | l | l | u | l | o | s | i | c
- ce | el | ll | lu | ul | lo | os | si | ic
- cel | ell | llu | lul | ulo | los | osi | sic
- cell | ellu | llul | lulo | ulos | losi | osic
- Word Gram
|Cellulosic||a plastic made from cellulose (or a derivative of cellulose)|
View English words with the unique letters used in cellulosic. Words With The Letters Ceilosu
|Plastic||generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives|
Cellulosic Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With C
- Spelled With / Contains Letters