- Types Of Speech
- You can use cemetery as a noun in a sentence.
- About Cemetery
- A 4 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters c, e, m, r, t, and y, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters et. Cemetery starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ce, cem, ceme, cemet, and the ending characters are y, ry, ery, tery, etery, ..
- A tract of land used for burials
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Cemetery is set as a grade seven word that starts with c, ends with y, 4 syllables, 3 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Cemetery in Pig Latin is said as "emeterycay or emeterycway".
- c | e | m | e | t | e | r | y
- ce | em | me | et | te | er | ry
- cem | eme | met | ete | ter | ery
- ceme | emet | mete | eter | tery
- Word Gram
|Cemetery||a tract of land used for burials|
View English words with the unique letters used in cemetery. Words With The Letters Cemrty
|Site||a computer connected to the internet that maintains a series of web pages on the World Wide Web|
"the Israeli web site was damaged by hostile hackers"
Cemetery Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters