- Types Of Speech
- You can use centrifugate as a verb in a sentence.
- About Centrifugate
- A 4 syllables verb and 12 letters with the letters a, c, e, f, g, i, n, r, t, and u, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters if. Centrifugate starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters c, ce, cen, cent, centr, and the ending characters are e, te, ate, gate, ugate, ..
- Rotate at very high speed in order to separate the liquids from the solids
- Pig Latin
- Centrifugate in Pig Latin is said as "entrifugatecay or entrifugatecway".
- c | e | n | t | r | i | f | u | g | a | t | e
- ce | en | nt | tr | ri | if | fu | ug | ga | at | te
- cen | ent | ntr | tri | rif | ifu | fug | uga | gat | ate
- cent | entr | ntri | trif | rifu | ifug | fuga | ugat | gate
- Word Gram
|Centrifugate||rotate at very high speed in order to separate the liquids from the solids|
View English words with the unique letters used in centrifugate. Words With The Letters Acefginrtu
|Centrifugation||the process of separating substances by the use of a centrifuge|
|Centrifuge||an apparatus that uses centrifugal force to separate particles from a suspension|
|Extractor||a mechanism in a firearm that pulls an empty shell case out of the chamber and passes it to the ejector|
|Separator||an apparatus that uses centrifugal force to separate particles from a suspension|
|Spin||a distinctive interpretation (especially as used by politicians to sway public opinion)|
"the campaign put a favorable spin on the story"
|Ultracentrifuge||a high speed centrifuge used to determine the relative molecular masses of large molecules in high polymers and proteins|
Centrifugate Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With E