- Types Of Speech
- You can use changtzu as a noun in a sentence.
- About Changtzu
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, c, g, h, n, t, u, and z, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ng. Changtzu starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters c, ch, cha, chan, chang, and the ending characters are u, zu, tzu, gtzu, ngtzu, ..
- A mountain in the central Himalayas on the border of Tibet and Nepal (24,780 feet high)
- Pig Latin
- Changtzu in Pig Latin is said as "angtzuchay or angtzuchway".
- c | h | a | n | g | t | z | u
- ch | ha | an | ng | gt | tz | zu
- cha | han | ang | ngt | gtz | tzu
- chan | hang | angt | ngtz | gtzu
- Word Gram
|Changtzu||a mountain in the central Himalayas on the border of Tibet and Nepal (24,780 feet high)|
View English words with the unique letters used in changtzu. Words With The Letters Acghntuz
|Himalayas||a mountain range extending 1500 miles on the border between India and Tibet;|
this range contains the world''s highest mountain
Changtzu Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With U
- Spelled With / Contains Letters