- Types Of Speech
- You can use characteristically as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Characteristically
- A 6 syllables adverb and 18 letters with the letters a, c, e, h, i, l, r, s, t, and y, 12 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters ri. Characteristically starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ch, cha, char, chara, and the ending characters are y, ly, lly, ally, cally, . Characteristically is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- In characteristic manner; "he arrived characteristically late"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, characteristically has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are characteristic, and ally.
- Pig Latin
- Characteristically in Pig Latin is said as "aracteristicallychay or aracteristicallychway".
- c | h | a | r | a | c | t | e | r | i | s | t | i | c | a | l | l | y
- ch | ha | ar | ra | ac | ct | te | er | ri | is | st | ti | ic | ca | al | ll | ly
- cha | har | ara | rac | act | cte | ter | eri | ris | ist | sti | tic | ica | cal | all | lly
- Word Gram
|Uncharacteristically||in uncharacteristic manner|
"he was uncharacteristically cool"
|Characteristically||in characteristic manner|
"he arrived characteristically late"
View English words with the unique letters used in characteristically. Words With The Letters Acehilrsty
|Characteristic||a distinguishing quality|
Characteristically Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With Y