- Types Of Speech
- You can use charles as a noun in a sentence.
- About Charles
- A 1 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, c, e, h, l, r, and s, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter r. Charles starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ch, cha, char, charl, and the ending characters are s, es, les, rles, arles, ..
- A river in eastern Massachusetts that empties into Boston Harbor and that separates Cambridge from Boston
- Is charles a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Charles in Pig Latin is said as "arleschay or arleschway".
- c | h | a | r | l | e | s
- ch | ha | ar | rl | le | es
- cha | har | arl | rle | les
- char | harl | arle | rles
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a river in eastern Massachusetts that empties into Boston Harbor and that separates Cambridge from Boston
- French physicist and uathor of charles's law which anticipated Gay-Lussac's law (1746-1823)
- the eldest son of Elizabeth II and heir to the English throne (born in 1948)
|Charles||a river in eastern Massachusetts that empties into Boston Harbor and that separates Cambridge from Boston|
View English words with the unique letters used in charles. Words With The Letters Acehlrs
|River||a large natural stream of water (larger than a creek)|
"the river was navigable for 50 miles"
View All Names For Charles
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Cartwheel (9 letters)||17 +5||18 +5||cartwheel|
|Charales (8 letters)||13 +1||14 +1||aacehlrs|
|Charles (7 letters)||12||13||charles|
|Heracles (8 letters)||13 +1||14 +1||heracles|
|Chartless (9 letters)||14 +2||15 +2||chartless|
Charles Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters