- Types Of Speech
- You can use charlotte as a noun in a sentence.
- About Charlotte
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, c, e, h, l, o, r, and t, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter l. Charlotte starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters c, ch, cha, char, charl, and the ending characters are e, te, tte, otte, lotte, . Charlotte is also a double consonant (tt) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A mold lined with cake or crumbs and filled with fruit or whipped cream or custard
- Compound Words
- A compound word, charlotte has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are char, and lotte.
- Pig Latin
- Charlotte in Pig Latin is said as "arlottechay or arlottechway".
- c | h | a | r | l | o | t | t | e
- ch | ha | ar | rl | lo | ot | tt | te
- cha | har | arl | rlo | lot | ott | tte
- char | harl | arlo | rlot | lott | otte
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a mold lined with cake or crumbs and filled with fruit or whipped cream or custard
- the largest city in North Carolina;
located in south central North Carolina
|Charlotte||a mold lined with cake or crumbs and filled with fruit or whipped cream or custard|
View English words with the unique letters used in charlotte. Words With The Letters Acehlort
|Afters||a dish served as the last course of a meal|
|Dessert||a dish served as the last course of a meal|
|Sweet||the property of containing sugar|
Charlotte Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters