- Types Of Speech
- You can use chemosynthesis as a noun in a sentence.
- About Chemosynthesis
- A 5 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters c, e, h, i, m, n, o, s, t, and y, 10 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters yn. Chemosynthesis starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ch, che, chem, chemo, and the ending characters are s, is, sis, esis, hesis, ..
- Synthesis of carbohydrate from carbon dioxide and water; limited to certain bacteria and fungi
- Pig Latin
- Chemosynthesis in Pig Latin is said as "emosynthesischay or emosynthesischway".
- c | h | e | m | o | s | y | n | t | h | e | s | i | s
- ch | he | em | mo | os | sy | yn | nt | th | he | es | si | is
- che | hem | emo | mos | osy | syn | ynt | nth | the | hes | esi | sis
- chem | hemo | emos | mosy | osyn | synt | ynth | nthe | thes | hesi | esis
- Word Gram
|Chemosynthesis||synthesis of carbohydrate from carbon dioxide and water|
limited to certain bacteria and fungi
View English words with the unique letters used in chemosynthesis. Words With The Letters Cehimnosty
|Synthesis||reasoning from the general to the particular (or from cause to effect)|
Chemosynthesis Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With S