- Types Of Speech
- You can use chickenhearted as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Chickenhearted
- A 4 syllables adjective satellite and 14 letters with the letters a, c, d, e, h, i, k, n, r, and t, 9 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters nh. Chickenhearted starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ch, chi, chic, chick, and the ending characters are d, ed, ted, rted, arted, ..
- Easily frightened
- Compound Words
- A compound word, chickenhearted has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are chicken, and hearted.
- Pig Latin
- Chickenhearted in Pig Latin is said as "ickenheartedchay or ickenheartedchway".
- c | h | i | c | k | e | n | h | e | a | r | t | e | d
- ch | hi | ic | ck | ke | en | nh | he | ea | ar | rt | te | ed
- chi | hic | ick | cke | ken | enh | nhe | hea | ear | art | rte | ted
- chic | hick | icke | cken | kenh | enhe | nhea | hear | eart | arte | rted
- Word Gram
View English words with the unique letters used in chickenhearted. Words With The Letters Acdehiknrt
ignobly timid and faint-hearted;
"cowardly dogs, ye will not aid me then"- P.B.Shelley
|Fearful||experiencing or showing fear;|
"a fearful glance";
"fearful of criticism"
Chickenhearted Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With D