- Types Of Speech
- You can use chickenpox as a noun in a sentence.
- About Chickenpox
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters c, e, h, i, k, n, o, p, and x, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ke. Chickenpox starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ch, chi, chic, chick, and the ending characters are x, ox, pox, npox, enpox, ..
- An acute contagious disease caused by herpes varicella zoster virus; causes a rash of vesicles on the face and body
- Compound Words
- A compound word, chickenpox has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are chicken, and pox.
- Pig Latin
- Chickenpox in Pig Latin is said as "ickenpoxchay or ickenpoxchway".
- c | h | i | c | k | e | n | p | o | x
- ch | hi | ic | ck | ke | en | np | po | ox
- chi | hic | ick | cke | ken | enp | npo | pox
- chic | hick | icke | cken | kenp | enpo | npox
- Word Gram
|Chickenpox||an acute contagious disease caused by herpes varicella zoster virus|
causes a rash of vesicles on the face and body
View English words with the unique letters used in chickenpox. Words With The Letters Cehiknopx
|Pox||a contagious disease characterized by purulent skin eruptions that may leave pock marks|
Chickenpox Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With X
- Spelled With / Contains Letters