- About Children
- Children has the letters c, d, e, h, i, l, n, and r, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ld. Children starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ch, chi, chil, child, and the ending characters are n, en, ren, dren, ldren, ..
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Children is set as a kindergarten word that starts with c, ends with n, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Children in Pig Latin is said as "ildrenchay or ildrenchway".
- c | h | i | l | d | r | e | n
- ch | hi | il | ld | dr | re | en
- chi | hil | ild | ldr | dre | ren
- chil | hild | ildr | ldre | dren
- Word Gram
|Ancestry||inherited properties shared with others of your bloodline|
|Babyhood||the earliest state of immaturity|
"Abraham begot Isaac"
"Men often father children but don''t recognize them"
|Boyhood||the childhood of a boy|
|Breed||a lineage or race of people|
|Brood||the young of an animal cared for at one time|
|Child||a young person of either sex|
"she writes books for children"
"they''re just kids"
"`tiddler'' is a British term for youngsters"
|Derivation||drawing off water from its main channel as for irrigation|
View all cognitive synonyms for Children
View English words with the unique letters used in children. Words With The Letters Cdehilnr
Children Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters