- Types Of Speech
- You can use chlorophyll as a noun in a sentence.
- About Chlorophyll
- A 3 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters c, h, l, o, p, r, and y, 9 consonants, 2 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter o. Chlorophyll starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ch, chl, chlo, chlor, and the ending characters are l, ll, yll, hyll, phyll, . Chlorophyll is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Any of a group of green pigments found in photosynthetic organisms
- Pig Latin
- Chlorophyll in Pig Latin is said as "orophyllchlay or orophyllchlway".
- c | h | l | o | r | o | p | h | y | l | l
- ch | hl | lo | or | ro | op | ph | hy | yl | ll
- chl | hlo | lor | oro | rop | oph | phy | hyl | yll
- chlo | hlor | loro | orop | roph | ophy | phyl | hyll
- Word Gram
|Chlorophyll||any of a group of green pigments found in photosynthetic organisms|
View English words with the unique letters used in chlorophyll. Words With The Letters Chlopry
|Pigment||dry coloring matter (especially an insoluble powder to be mixed with a liquid to produce paint etc)|
Chlorophyll Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With L