- Types Of Speech
- You can use chloroplast as a noun in a sentence.
- About Chloroplast
- A 3 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, c, h, l, o, p, r, s, and t, 8 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter o. Chloroplast starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ch, chl, chlo, chlor, and the ending characters are t, st, ast, last, plast, ..
- Plastid containing chlorophyll and other pigments; in plants that carry out photosynthesis
- Pig Latin
- Chloroplast in Pig Latin is said as "oroplastchlay or oroplastchlway".
- c | h | l | o | r | o | p | l | a | s | t
- ch | hl | lo | or | ro | op | pl | la | as | st
- chl | hlo | lor | oro | rop | opl | pla | las | ast
- chlo | hlor | loro | orop | ropl | opla | plas | last
- Word Gram
|Chloroplast||plastid containing chlorophyll and other pigments|
in plants that carry out photosynthesis
View English words with the unique letters used in chloroplast. Words With The Letters Achloprst
|Plastid||any of various small particles in the cytoplasm of the cells of plants and some animals containing pigments or starch or oil or protein|
Chloroplast Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With T