- Types Of Speech
- You can use chlorpyrifos as a noun in a sentence.
- About Chlorpyrifos
- A 4 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters c, f, h, i, l, o, p, r, s, and y, 9 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters py. Chlorpyrifos starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ch, chl, chlo, chlor, and the ending characters are s, os, fos, ifos, rifos, ..
- A common organophosphate insecticide
- Pig Latin
- Chlorpyrifos in Pig Latin is said as "orpyrifoschlay or orpyrifoschlway".
- c | h | l | o | r | p | y | r | i | f | o | s
- ch | hl | lo | or | rp | py | yr | ri | if | fo | os
- chl | hlo | lor | orp | rpy | pyr | yri | rif | ifo | fos
- chlo | hlor | lorp | orpy | rpyr | pyri | yrif | rifo | ifos
- Word Gram
|Chlorpyrifos||a common organophosphate insecticide|
View English words with the unique letters used in chlorpyrifos. Words With The Letters Cfhiloprsy
|Organophosphate||an insecticide that interferes with an insect''s nervous system|
Chlorpyrifos Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With S