- Types Of Speech
- You can use chocolate as a noun in a sentence.
- About Chocolate
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, c, e, h, l, o, and t, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter o. Chocolate starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters c, ch, cho, choc, choco, and the ending characters are e, te, ate, late, olate, ..
- A medium to dark brown color
- School Grade
- Chocolate is set as a grade seven word that starts with c, ends with e, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Chocolate in Pig Latin is said as "ocolatechay or ocolatechway".
- c | h | o | c | o | l | a | t | e
- ch | ho | oc | co | ol | la | at | te
- cho | hoc | oco | col | ola | lat | ate
- choc | hoco | ocol | cola | olat | late
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a medium to dark brown color
- a food made from roasted ground cacao beans
- a beverage made from cocoa powder and milk and sugar;
usually drunk hot
|Beige||a very light brown|
|Bonbon||a candy that usually has a center of fondant or fruit or nuts coated in chocolate|
|Brittle||caramelized sugar cooled in thin sheets|
|Brown||a university in Rhode Island|
|Brownish||of a color similar to that of wood or earth|
|Brunet||a person with dark (brown) hair|
|Brunette||a person with dark (brown) hair|
View all cognitive synonyms for Chocolate
|Chocolate||a medium to dark brown color|
View English words with the unique letters used in chocolate. Words With The Letters Acehlot
Chocolate Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters