- Types Of Speech
- You can use cholelithiasis as a noun in a sentence.
- About Cholelithiasis
- A 6 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, c, e, h, i, l, o, s, and t, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters it. Cholelithiasis starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ch, cho, chol, chole, and the ending characters are s, is, sis, asis, iasis, ..
- The presence of gallstones in the gallbladder
- Pig Latin
- Cholelithiasis in Pig Latin is said as "olelithiasischay or olelithiasischway".
- c | h | o | l | e | l | i | t | h | i | a | s | i | s
- ch | ho | ol | le | el | li | it | th | hi | ia | as | si | is
- cho | hol | ole | lel | eli | lit | ith | thi | hia | ias | asi | sis
- chol | hole | olel | leli | elit | lith | ithi | thia | hias | iasi | asis
- Word Gram
|Cholelithiasis||the presence of gallstones in the gallbladder|
View English words with the unique letters used in cholelithiasis. Words With The Letters Acehilost
|Lithiasis||the formation of stones (calculi) in an internal organ|
Cholelithiasis Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With S