- Types Of Speech
- You can use cholesterol as a noun in a sentence.
- About Cholesterol
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters c, e, h, l, o, r, s, and t, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter s. Cholesterol starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ch, cho, chol, chole, and the ending characters are l, ol, rol, erol, terol, ..
- An animal sterol that is normally synthesized by the liver; the most abundant steroid in animal tissues
- Pig Latin
- Cholesterol in Pig Latin is said as "olesterolchay or olesterolchway".
- c | h | o | l | e | s | t | e | r | o | l
- ch | ho | ol | le | es | st | te | er | ro | ol
- cho | hol | ole | les | est | ste | ter | ero | rol
- chol | hole | oles | lest | este | ster | tero | erol
- Word Gram
|Cholesterol||an animal sterol that is normally synthesized by the liver|
the most abundant steroid in animal tissues
View English words with the unique letters used in cholesterol. Words With The Letters Cehlorst
|Sterol||any of a group of natural steroid alcohols derived from plants or animals|
they are waxy insoluble substances
Cholesterol Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With L