- Types Of Speech
- You can use chromatography as a noun in a sentence.
- About Chromatography
- A 5 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, c, g, h, m, o, p, r, t, and y, 10 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters to. Chromatography starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ch, chr, chro, chrom, and the ending characters are y, hy, phy, aphy, raphy, ..
- A process used for separating mixtures by virtue of differences in absorbency
- Pig Latin
- Chromatography in Pig Latin is said as "omatographychray or omatographychrway".
- c | h | r | o | m | a | t | o | g | r | a | p | h | y
- ch | hr | ro | om | ma | at | to | og | gr | ra | ap | ph | hy
- chr | hro | rom | oma | mat | ato | tog | ogr | gra | rap | aph | phy
- chro | hrom | roma | omat | mato | atog | togr | ogra | grap | raph | aphy
- Word Gram
|Chromatography||a process used for separating mixtures by virtue of differences in absorbency|
View English words with the unique letters used in chromatography. Words With The Letters Acghmoprty
|Action||something done (usually as opposed to something said)|
"there were stories of murders and other unnatural actions"
|Activity||any specific activity|
"they avoided all recreational activity"
Chromatography Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With Y