- Types Of Speech
- You can use chronoscope as a noun in a sentence.
- About Chronoscope
- A 3 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters c, e, h, n, o, p, r, and s, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter o. Chronoscope starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters c, ch, chr, chro, chron, and the ending characters are e, pe, ope, cope, scope, ..
- An instrument for accurate measurements of small intervals of time
- Ancient Greek
- Pig Latin
- Chronoscope in Pig Latin is said as "onoscopechray or onoscopechrway".
- c | h | r | o | n | o | s | c | o | p | e
- ch | hr | ro | on | no | os | sc | co | op | pe
- chr | hro | ron | ono | nos | osc | sco | cop | ope
- chro | hron | rono | onos | nosc | osco | scop | cope
- Word Gram
|Chronoscope||an instrument for accurate measurements of small intervals of time|
View English words with the unique letters used in chronoscope. Words With The Letters Cehnoprs
|Time Delay Measuring Instrument|
|Time Delay Measuring System|
Chronoscope Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With E