- About Cigarettes
- Cigarettes has the letters a, c, e, g, i, r, s, and t, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters re. Cigarettes starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ci, cig, ciga, cigar, and the ending characters are s, es, tes, ttes, ettes, . Cigarettes is also a double consonant (tt) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Pig Latin
- Cigarettes in Pig Latin is said as "igarettescay or igarettescway".
- c | i | g | a | r | e | t | t | e | s
- ci | ig | ga | ar | re | et | tt | te | es
- cig | iga | gar | are | ret | ett | tte | tes
- ciga | igar | gare | aret | rett | ette | ttes
- Word Gram
View English words with the unique letters used in cigarettes. Words With The Letters Acegirst
Cigarettes Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters