- Types Of Speech
- You can use cinderella as a noun in a sentence.
- About Cinderella
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, c, d, e, i, l, n, and r, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters er. Cinderella starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters c, ci, cin, cind, cinde, and the ending characters are a, la, lla, ella, rella, . Cinderella is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A fictional young girl who is saved from her stepmother and stepsisters by her fairy godmother and a handsome prince
- Pig Latin
- Cinderella in Pig Latin is said as "inderellacay or inderellacway".
- c | i | n | d | e | r | e | l | l | a
- ci | in | nd | de | er | re | el | ll | la
- cin | ind | nde | der | ere | rel | ell | lla
- cind | inde | nder | dere | erel | rell | ella
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a fictional young girl who is saved from her stepmother and stepsisters by her fairy godmother and a handsome prince
- a woman whose merits were not been recognized but who then achieves sudden success and recognition
|Cinderella||a fictional young girl who is saved from her stepmother and stepsisters by her fairy godmother and a handsome prince|
View English words with the unique letters used in cinderella. Words With The Letters Acdeilnr
|Character||the inherent complex of attributes that determine a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions|
"education has for its object the formation of character"- Herbert Spencer
Cinderella Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters