- Types Of Speech
- You can use citizenry as a noun in a sentence.
- About Citizenry
- A 4 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters c, e, i, n, r, t, y, and z, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter z. Citizenry starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ci, cit, citi, citiz, and the ending characters are y, ry, nry, enry, zenry, ..
- The body of citizens of a state or country; "the Spanish people"
- School Grade
- Citizenry is set as a sat word that starts with c, ends with y, 4 syllables, 3 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Citizenry in Pig Latin is said as "itizenrycay or itizenrycway".
- c | i | t | i | z | e | n | r | y
- ci | it | ti | iz | ze | en | nr | ry
- cit | iti | tiz | ize | zen | enr | nry
- citi | itiz | tize | izen | zenr | enry
- Word Gram
|Aristocracy||the most powerful members of a society|
|Commoner||a person who holds no title|
|Commonwealth||a politically organized body of people under a single government|
"the state has elected a new president"
"students who had come to the nation''s capitol"
"the country''s largest manufacturer"
"an industrialized land"
|Community||(ecology) a group of interdependent organisms inhabiting the same region and interacting with each other|
|Community At Large|
View all cognitive synonyms for Citizenry
|Citizenry||the body of citizens of a state or country|
"the Spanish people"
View English words with the unique letters used in citizenry. Words With The Letters Ceinrtyz
|Domicile||housing that someone is living in|
"he built a modest dwelling near the pond"
"they raise money to provide homes for the homeless"
|Domiciliate||provide housing for|
"The immigrants were housed in a new development outside the town"
|Dwell||think moodily or anxiously about something|
|Inhabit||make one''s home or live in|
"She resides officially in Iceland"
"I live in a 200-year old house"
"These people inhabited all the islands that are now deserted"
"The plains are sparsely populated"
|Live||have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations|
"I know the feeling!"
"have you ever known hunger?"
"I have lived a kind of hell when I was a drug addict"
"The holocaust survivors have lived a nightmare"
"I lived through two d
|People||(plural) any group of human beings (men or women or children) collectively|
"there were at least 200 people in the audience"
|Reside||live (in a certain place)|
|Shack||small crude shelter used as a dwelling|
|Group||any number of entities (members) considered as a unit|
|Grouping||any number of entities (members) considered as a unit|
Citizenry Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters