- Types Of Speech
- You can use clambake as a noun in a sentence.
- About Clambake
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, b, c, e, k, l, and m, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters mb. Clambake starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters c, cl, cla, clam, clamb, and the ending characters are e, ke, ake, bake, mbake, ..
- A cookout at the seashore where clams and fish and other foods are cooked--usually on heated stones covered with seaweed
- Compound Words
- A compound word, clambake has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are clam, and bake.
- Pig Latin
- Clambake in Pig Latin is said as "ambakeclay or ambakeclway".
- c | l | a | m | b | a | k | e
- cl | la | am | mb | ba | ak | ke
- cla | lam | amb | mba | bak | ake
- clam | lamb | amba | mbak | bake
- Word Gram
|Barbecue||a rack to hold meat for cooking over hot charcoal usually out of doors|
|Barbeque||a rack to hold meat for cooking over hot charcoal usually out of doors|
|Breakfast||the first meal of the day (usually in the morning)|
|Breeze||any undertaking that is easy to do|
"marketing this product will be no picnic"
|Brunch||combination breakfast and lunch|
usually served in late morning
|Campaigning||the campaign of a candidate to be elected|
View all cognitive synonyms for Clambake
|Clambake||a cookout at the seashore where clams and fish and other foods are cooked--usually on heated stones covered with seaweed|
View English words with the unique letters used in clambake. Words With The Letters Abceklm
|Cookout||an informal meal cooked and eaten outdoors|
Clambake Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters