- Types Of Speech
- You can use clarification as a noun in a sentence.
- About Clarification
- A 5 syllables noun and 13 letters with the letters a, c, f, i, l, n, o, r, and t, 7 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter i. Clarification starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, cl, cla, clar, clari, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- The act of removing solid particles from a liquid
- Pig Latin
- Clarification in Pig Latin is said as "arificationclay or arificationclway".
- c | l | a | r | i | f | i | c | a | t | i | o | n
- cl | la | ar | ri | if | fi | ic | ca | at | ti | io | on
- cla | lar | ari | rif | ifi | fic | ica | cat | ati | tio | ion
- clar | lari | arif | rifi | ific | fica | icat | cati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of removing solid particles from a liquid
- an interpretation that removes obstacles to understanding;
"the professor's clarification helped her to understand the textbook"
|Absolution||the act of absolving or remitting|
formal redemption as pronounced by a priest in the sacrament of penance
|Acceleration||the act of accelerating|
increasing the speed
|Acquittal||a judgment of not guilty|
|Acquittance||a legal document evidencing the discharge of a debt or obligation|
|Airspace||the atmosphere above a nation that is deemed to be under its jurisdiction|
"the plane was refused permission to enter Chinese airspace"
|Alleviation||the act of reducing something unpleasant (as pain or annoyance)|
"he asked the nurse for relief from the constant pain"
|Aperture||an man-made opening|
|Apology||a poor example|
"it was an apology for a meal"
"a poor excuse for an automobile"
View all cognitive synonyms for Clarification
|Clarification||the act of removing solid particles from a liquid|
View English words with the unique letters used in clarification. Words With The Letters Acfilnort
|Clarify||make clear by removing impurities or solids, as by heating|
"clarify the butter"
|Clear||a clear or unobstructed space or expanse of land or water|
"finally broke out of the forest into the open"
|Improvement||the act of improving something|
"their improvements increased the value of the property"
Clarification Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With N