- Types Of Speech
- You can use cleanliness as a noun in a sentence.
- About Cleanliness
- A 3 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, l, n, and s, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter l. Cleanliness starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, cl, cle, clea, clean, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ness, iness, . Cleanliness is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Diligence in keeping clean
- School Grade
- Cleanliness is set as a grade six word that starts with c, ends with s, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Cleanliness in Pig Latin is said as "eanlinessclay or eanlinessclway".
- c | l | e | a | n | l | i | n | e | s | s
- cl | le | ea | an | nl | li | in | ne | es | ss
- cle | lea | ean | anl | nli | lin | ine | nes | ess
- clea | lean | eanl | anli | nlin | line | ines | ness
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- diligence in keeping clean
- the habit of keeping free of superficial imperfections
|Antisepsis||the process of inhibiting the growth and multiplication of microorganisms|
|Artlessness||ingenuousness by virtue of being free from artful deceit|
|Asepsis||the process of inhibiting the growth and multiplication of microorganisms|
|Blamelessness||a state of innocence|
|Cleanness||without moral defects|
View all cognitive synonyms for Cleanliness
|Uncleanliness||lack of cleanly habits|
|Cleanliness||diligence in keeping clean|
View English words with the unique letters used in cleanliness. Words With The Letters Aceilns
|Trait||a distinguishing feature of your personal nature|
Cleanliness Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With S