- Types Of Speech
- You can use cleistothecium as a noun in a sentence.
- About Cleistothecium
- A 5 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters c, e, h, i, l, m, o, s, t, and u, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ot. Cleistothecium starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, cl, cle, clei, cleis, and the ending characters are m, um, ium, cium, ecium, ..
- Closed spore-bearing structure of some fungi (especially Aspergillaceae and Erysiphaceae) from which spores are released only by decay or disintegration
- Pig Latin
- Cleistothecium in Pig Latin is said as "eistotheciumclay or eistotheciumclway".
- c | l | e | i | s | t | o | t | h | e | c | i | u | m
- cl | le | ei | is | st | to | ot | th | he | ec | ci | iu | um
- cle | lei | eis | ist | sto | tot | oth | the | hec | eci | ciu | ium
- clei | leis | eist | isto | stot | toth | othe | thec | heci | eciu | cium
- Word Gram
|Cleistothecium||closed spore-bearing structure of some fungi (especially Aspergillaceae and Erysiphaceae) from which spores are released only by decay or disintegration|
View English words with the unique letters used in cleistothecium. Words With The Letters Cehilmostu
|Ascocarp||mature fruiting body of an ascomycetous fungus|
Cleistothecium Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With M