- Types Of Speech
- You can use clementine as a noun in a sentence.
- About Clementine
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters c, e, i, l, m, n, and t, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters en. Clementine starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters c, cl, cle, clem, cleme, and the ending characters are e, ne, ine, tine, ntine, ..
- A mandarin orange of a deep reddish orange color and few seeds
- Pig Latin
- Clementine in Pig Latin is said as "ementineclay or ementineclway".
- c | l | e | m | e | n | t | i | n | e
- cl | le | em | me | en | nt | ti | in | ne
- cle | lem | eme | men | ent | nti | tin | ine
- clem | leme | emen | ment | enti | ntin | tine
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a mandarin orange of a deep reddish orange color and few seeds
- a variety of mandarin orange that is grown around the Mediterranean and in South Africa
|Clementine||a mandarin orange of a deep reddish orange color and few seeds|
View English words with the unique letters used in clementine. Words With The Letters Ceilmnt
|Mandarin||the dialect of Chinese spoken in Beijing and adopted as the official language for all of China|
Clementine Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters