- Types Of Speech
- You can use cloth as a noun in a sentence.
- About Cloth
- A 1 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters c, h, l, o, and t, 4 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter o. Cloth starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, cl, clo, clot, and the ending characters are h, th, oth, loth, ..
- Artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitraqnsparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Cloth is set as a grade one word that starts with c, ends with h, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is cloth a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Cloth in Pig Latin is said as "othclay or othclway".
- c | l | o | t | h
- cl | lo | ot | th
- clo | lot | oth
- clot | loth
- Word Gram
|Abidance||the act of abiding (enduring without yielding)|
|Abode||housing that someone is living in|
"he built a modest dwelling near the pond"
"they raise money to provide homes for the homeless"
|Aboriginal||a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived|
|Absolute||something that is conceived to be absolute|
something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control
"no mortal being can influence the absolute"
|Abundance||the property of a more than adequate quantity or supply|
"an age of abundance"
|Accrual||the act of accumulating|
|Accruement||the act of accumulating|
|Accumulation||the act of accumulating|
|Accumulative||marked by acquiring or amassing|
"we live in an accumulative society"
View all cognitive synonyms for Cloth
|Cloth||artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers|
"the fabric in the curtains was light and semitraqnsparent"
"woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"
"she measured off enough material for a dress"
View English words with the unique letters used in cloth. Words With The Letters Chlot
|Artefact||a man-made object taken as a whole|
|Artifact||a man-made object taken as a whole|
|Aba||a fabric woven from goat and camel hair|
|Acrylic||a synthetic fabric|
|Aertex||a trademark for a loosely woven cotton fabric that is used to make shirts and underwear|
|Alpaca||domesticated llama with long silky fleece;|
believed to be a domesticated variety of the guanaco
|Bagging||coarse fabric used for bags or sacks|
|Baize||a bright green fabric napped to resemble felt;|
used to cover gaming tables
|Batik||a dyed fabric;|
a removable wax is used where the dye is not wanted
|Batiste||a thin plain-weave cotton or linen fabric;|
used for shirts or dresses
View All Hyponyms For Cloth
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Cloth (5 letters)||10||11||cloth|
|Blotch (6 letters)||13 +3||15 +4||blotch|
|Clotho (6 letters)||11 +1||12 +1||clotho|
|Blotchy (7 letters)||17 +7||18 +7||blotchy|
|Coolth (6 letters)||11 +1||12 +1||clotho|
Cloth Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With H
- Spelled With / Contains Letters