- Types Of Speech
- You can use clubfoot as a noun in a sentence.
- About Clubfoot
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters b, c, f, l, o, t, and u, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters bf. Clubfoot starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, cl, clu, club, clubf, and the ending characters are t, ot, oot, foot, bfoot, . Clubfoot is also a double vowel (oo) word. View the double vowel words list.
- Congenital deformity of the foot usually marked by a curled shape or twisted position of the ankle and heel and toes
- Compound Words
- A compound word, clubfoot has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are club, and foot.
- Pig Latin
- Clubfoot in Pig Latin is said as "ubfootclay or ubfootclway".
- c | l | u | b | f | o | o | t
- cl | lu | ub | bf | fo | oo | ot
- clu | lub | ubf | bfo | foo | oot
- club | lubf | ubfo | bfoo | foot
- Word Gram
|Abnormality||behavior that breaches the rule or etiquette or custom or morality|
|Appendage||a part that is joined to something larger|
|Arch||(architecture) a masonry construction (usually curved) for spanning an opening and supporting the weight above it|
|Calico||coarse cloth with a bright print|
|Cheiloschisis||a congenital cleft in the middle of the upper lip|
View all cognitive synonyms for Clubfoot
|Clubfoot||congenital deformity of the foot usually marked by a curled shape or twisted position of the ankle and heel and toes|
View English words with the unique letters used in clubfoot. Words With The Letters Bcflotu
|Deformity||an appearance that has been spoiled or is misshapen|
"there were distinguishing disfigurements on the suspect''s back"
"suffering from facial disfiguration"
|Malformation||something abnormal or anomalous|
|Misshapenness||an affliction in which some part of the body is misshapen or malformed|
Clubfoot Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters