- Types Of Speech
- You can use coat as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Coat
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters a, c, o, and t, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters oa. Coat starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, coa, and the ending characters are t, at, oat, ..
- Growth of hair or wool or fur covering the body of an animal
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Coat is set as a grade two word that starts with c, ends with t, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is coat a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Coat in Pig Latin is said as "oatcay or oatcway".
- c | o | a | t
- co | oa | at
- coa | oat
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- growth of hair or wool or fur covering the body of an animal
- an outer garment that has sleeves and covers the body from shoulder down;
- a thin layer covering something;
"a second coat of paint"
- Verb Examples
- cover or provide with a coat
- form a coat over;
"Dirt had coated her face"
- put a coat on;
cover the surface of;
furnish with a surface;
"coat the cake with chocolate"
|Acid||street name for lysergic acid diethylamide|
|Anatomy||a detailed analysis|
"he studied the anatomy of crimes"
|Anorak||a kind of heavy jacket (`windcheater'' is a British term)|
|Application||a diligent effort|
"it is a job requiring serious application"
|Bedaub||spread or daub (a surface)|
View all cognitive synonyms for Coat
|Coat||growth of hair or wool or fur covering the body of an animal|
|Taco||a tortilla rolled cupped around a filling|
View English words with the unique letters used in coat. Words With The Letters Acot
|Hair||a filamentous projection or process on an organism|
|Fleece||outer coat of especially sheep and yaks|
|Fur||dense coat of fine silky hairs on mammals (e.g., cat or seal or weasel)|
|Wool||outer coat of especially sheep and yaks|
|Mammal||any warm-blooded vertebrate having the skin more or less covered with hair;|
young are born alive except for the small subclass of monotremes and nourished with milk
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Coat (4 letters)||6||7||taco|
|Octavo (6 letters)||11 +5||13 +6||octavo|
|Taco (4 letters)||6||7||taco|
|Coact (5 letters)||9 +3||11 +4||coact|
Coat Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters