- Types Of Speech
- You can use codger as a noun in a sentence.
- About Codger
- A 1 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters c, d, e, g, o, and r, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters dg. Codger starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, cod, codg, codge, and the ending characters are r, er, ger, dger, odger, ..
- Used affectionately to refer to an eccentric but amusing old man
- School Grade
- Codger is set as a grade one word that starts with c, ends with r, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is codger a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Codger in Pig Latin is said as "odgercay or odgercway".
- c | o | d | g | e | r
- co | od | dg | ge | er
- cod | odg | dge | ger
- codg | odge | dger
- Word Gram
|Codger||used affectionately to refer to an eccentric but amusing old man|
View English words with the unique letters used in codger. Words With The Letters Cdegor
|Graybeard||a stoneware drinking jug with a long neck|
decorated with a caricature of Cardinal Bellarmine (17th century)
|Greybeard||a man who is very old|
|Methuselah||a man who is very old|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Cordage (7 letters)||11 +1||13 +1||cordage|
|Codger (6 letters)||10||12||codger|
|Dog Race (8 letters)|
|Scourged (8 letters)||12 +2||15 +3||scourged|
Codger Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters