- Types Of Speech
- You can use collard as a noun in a sentence.
- About Collard
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, c, d, l, o, and r, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter l. Collard starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, col, coll, colla, and the ending characters are d, rd, ard, lard, llard, . Collard is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Variety of kale having smooth leaves
- Middle English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, collard has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are col, and lard.
- Is collard a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Collard in Pig Latin is said as "ollardcay or ollardcway".
- c | o | l | l | a | r | d
- co | ol | ll | la | ar | rd
- col | oll | lla | lar | ard
- coll | olla | llar | lard
- Word Gram
|Collard||variety of kale having smooth leaves|
View English words with the unique letters used in collard. Words With The Letters Acdlor
|Borecole||a hardy cabbage with coarse curly leaves that do not form a head|
|Cole||coarse curly-leafed cabbage|
|Colewort||a hardy cabbage with coarse curly leaves that do not form a head|
|Kail||coarse curly-leafed cabbage|
|Kale||coarse curly-leafed cabbage|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Corydalus (9 letters)||15 +5||17 +4||corydalus|
|War Cloud (9 letters)|
|Collards (8 letters)||11 +1||14 +1||collards|
|Carload (7 letters)||10||12||carload|
|Colorado (8 letters)||11 +1||13||colorado|
|Coralwood (9 letters)||15 +5||17 +4||coralwood|
|Collard (7 letters)||10||13||collard|
|Cartload (8 letters)||11 +1||13||cartload|
|Cold War (8 letters)|
|Cowardly (8 letters)||17 +7||18 +5||cowardly|
|Doctoral (8 letters)||11 +1||13||doctoral|
|Cry Aloud (9 letters)|
|Cartloads (9 letters)||12 +2||14 +1||cartloads|
Collard Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters