- Types Of Speech
- You can use collector as a noun in a sentence.
- About Collector
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters c, e, l, o, r, and t, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter e. Collector starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, col, coll, colle, and the ending characters are r, or, tor, ctor, ector, . Collector is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- The electrode in a transistor through which a primary flow of carriers leaves the region between the electrodes
- Anglo Norman
- Compound Words
- A compound word, collector has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are col, and lector.
- School Grade
- Collector is set as a sat word that starts with c, ends with r, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Collector in Pig Latin is said as "ollectorcay or ollectorcway".
- c | o | l | l | e | c | t | o | r
- co | ol | ll | le | ec | ct | to | or
- col | oll | lle | lec | ect | cto | tor
- coll | olle | llec | lect | ecto | ctor
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the electrode in a transistor through which a primary flow of carriers leaves the region between the electrodes
- a crater that has collected cosmic material hitting the earth
- a person who is employed to collect payments (as for rent or taxes)
- a person who collects things
|Accumulator||(computer science) a register that has a built-in adder that adds an input number to the contents of the accumulator|
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Addict||someone who is physiologically dependent on a substance|
abrupt deprivation of the substance produces withdrawal symptoms
|Adept||someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field|
|Admirer||someone who admires a young woman|
"she had many admirers"
|Adorer||someone who admires a young woman|
"she had many admirers"
|Amateur||someone who pursues a study or sport as a pastime|
|Arbiter||someone chosen to judge and decide a disputed issue|
|Arbiter Of Taste|
View all cognitive synonyms for Collector
|Collector||the electrode in a transistor through which a primary flow of carriers leaves the region between the electrodes|
View English words with the unique letters used in collector. Words With The Letters Celort
|Electrode||a conductor used to make electrical contact with some part of a circuit|
|Transistor||a semiconductor device capable of amplification|
Collector Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters