- Types Of Speech
- You can use collywobbles as a noun in a sentence.
- About Collywobbles
- A 4 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters b, c, e, l, o, s, w, and y, 9 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters wo. Collywobbles starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, col, coll, colly, and the ending characters are s, es, les, bles, bbles, . Collywobbles is also a double consonant (ll), and double consonant (bb) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Severe gastroenteritis of unknown etiology; characterized by severe colic and vomiting and diarrhea
- Pig Latin
- Collywobbles in Pig Latin is said as "ollywobblescay or ollywobblescway".
- c | o | l | l | y | w | o | b | b | l | e | s
- co | ol | ll | ly | yw | wo | ob | bb | bl | le | es
- col | oll | lly | lyw | ywo | wob | obb | bbl | ble | les
- coll | olly | llyw | lywo | ywob | wobb | obbl | bble | bles
- Word Gram
|Collywobbles||severe gastroenteritis of unknown etiology|
characterized by severe colic and vomiting and diarrhea
View English words with the unique letters used in collywobbles. Words With The Letters Bceloswy
|Gastroenteritis||inflammation of the stomach and intestines|
can be caused by Salmonella enteritidis
Collywobbles Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With S