- Types Of Speech
- You can use colonial as a article, noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Colonial
- A 4 syllables article and 8 letters with the letters a, c, i, l, n, and o, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters on. Colonial starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, col, colo, colon, and the ending characters are l, al, ial, nial, onial, ..
- A resident of a colony
- Pig Latin
- Colonial in Pig Latin is said as "olonialcay or olonialcway".
- c | o | l | o | n | i | a | l
- co | ol | lo | on | ni | ia | al
- col | olo | lon | oni | nia | ial
- colo | olon | loni | onia | nial
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a resident of a colony
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- composed of many distinct individuals united to form a whole or colony;
"coral is a colonial organism"
- Article Examples
- of or relating to or characteristic of or inhabiting a colony
- of animals who live in colonies, such as ants
|Colonial||a resident of a colony|
View English words with the unique letters used in colonial. Words With The Letters Acilno
|Occupant||someone who lives at a particular place for a prolonged period or who was born there|
|Occupier||a member of a military force who is residing in a conquered foreign country|
|Resident||a physician (especially an intern) who lives in a hospital and cares for hospitalized patients under the supervision of the medical staff of the hospital|
"the resident was receiving special clinical training at the hospital"
Colonial Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters