- Types Of Speech
- You can use columbarium as a noun in a sentence.
- About Columbarium
- A 5 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, b, c, i, l, m, o, r, and u, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter b. Columbarium starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, col, colu, colum, and the ending characters are m, um, ium, rium, arium, ..
- A sepulchral vault or other structure having recesses in the walls to receive cinerary urns
- Pig Latin
- Columbarium in Pig Latin is said as "olumbariumcay or olumbariumcway".
- c | o | l | u | m | b | a | r | i | u | m
- co | ol | lu | um | mb | ba | ar | ri | iu | um
- col | olu | lum | umb | mba | bar | ari | riu | ium
- colu | olum | lumb | umba | mbar | bari | ariu | rium
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a sepulchral vault or other structure having recesses in the walls to receive cinerary urns
- a niche for a funeral urn containing the ashes of the cremated dead
|Columbarium||a sepulchral vault or other structure having recesses in the walls to receive cinerary urns|
View English words with the unique letters used in columbarium. Words With The Letters Abcilmoru
|Vault||the act of jumping over an obstacle|
Columbarium Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With M