- Types Of Speech
- You can use comfortableness as a noun in a sentence.
- About Comfortableness
- A 5 syllables noun and 15 letters with the letters a, b, c, e, f, l, m, n, o, r, s, and t, 10 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter a. Comfortableness starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, com, comf, comfo, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ness, eness, . Comfortableness is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A feeling of being at ease in a relationship
- Compound Words
- A compound word, comfortableness has more than one word within it. There's 4 words which are comfort, ableness, comfortable, and ness.
- Pig Latin
- Comfortableness in Pig Latin is said as "omfortablenesscay or omfortablenesscway".
- c | o | m | f | o | r | t | a | b | l | e | n | e | s | s
- co | om | mf | fo | or | rt | ta | ab | bl | le | en | ne | es | ss
- com | omf | mfo | for | ort | rta | tab | abl | ble | len | ene | nes | ess
- comf | omfo | mfor | fort | orta | rtab | tabl | able | blen | lene | enes | ness
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a feeling of being at ease in a relationship
- a state of being relaxed and feeling no pain;
"he is a man who enjoys his comfort";
"she longed for the comfortableness of her armchair"
|Comfortableness||a feeling of being at ease in a relationship|
View English words with the unique letters used in comfortableness. Words With The Letters Abceflmnorst
|Belonging||happiness felt in a secure relationship|
"with his classmates he felt a sense of belonging"
Comfortableness Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With S