- Types Of Speech
- You can use commandant as a noun in a sentence.
- About Commandant
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, c, d, m, n, o, and t, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters an. Commandant starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, com, comm, comma, and the ending characters are t, nt, ant, dant, ndant, . Commandant is also a double consonant (mm) word. View the double consonant words list.
- An officer in command of a military unit
- Compound Words
- A compound word, commandant has more than one word within it. There's 4 words which are com, mandant, command, and ant.
- Pig Latin
- Commandant in Pig Latin is said as "ommandantcay or ommandantcway".
- c | o | m | m | a | n | d | a | n | t
- co | om | mm | ma | an | nd | da | an | nt
- com | omm | mma | man | and | nda | dan | ant
- comm | omma | mman | mand | anda | ndan | dant
- Word Gram
|Adjutant||large Indian stork with a military gait|
|Aide||an officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer|
|Aide De Camp|
|Aide De Camp|
|Air Force Officer|
|Brigadier||a general officer ranking below a major general|
|Bull||a serious and ludicrous blunder|
"he made a bad bull of the assignment"
|Captain||a diningroom attendant who is in charge of the waiters and the seating of customers|
View all cognitive synonyms for Commandant
|Commandant||an officer in command of a military unit|
View English words with the unique letters used in commandant. Words With The Letters Acdmnot
|Command||availability for use|
"the materials at the command of the potters grew"
|Control||the activity of managing or exerting control over something|
"the control of the mob by the police was admirable"
|Officer||any person in the armed services who holds a position of authority or command|
"an officer is responsible for the lives of his men"
|Commander In Chief|
|Generalissimo||the officer who holds the supreme command;|
"in the U.S. the president is the commander in chief"
|SACEUR||commanding officer of ACE;|
NATO''s senior military commander in Europe
|SACLANT||commanding officer of ACLANT;|
a general of the United States Army nominated by the President of the United States and approved by the North Atlantic Council
|Supreme Allied Commander Atlantic|
|Supreme Allied Commander Europe|
Commandant Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters