- Types Of Speech
- You can use company as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Company
- A 3 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, c, m, n, o, p, and y, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter p. Company starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, com, comp, compa, and the ending characters are y, ny, any, pany, mpany, ..
- An institution created to conduct business; "he only invests in large well-established companies"; "he started the company in his garage"
- Old French
- School Grade
- Company is set as a grade five word that starts with c, ends with y, 3 syllables, 2 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is company a scrabble word? A 16 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Company in Pig Latin is said as "ompanycay or ompanycway".
- c | o | m | p | a | n | y
- co | om | mp | pa | an | ny
- com | omp | mpa | pan | any
- comp | ompa | mpan | pany
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- an institution created to conduct business;
"he only invests in large well-established companies";
"he started the company in his garage"
- a unit of firefighters including their equipment;
"a hook-and-ladder company"
- a social gathering of guests or companions;
"the house was filled with company when I arrived"
- organization of performers and associated personnel (especially theatrical);
"the traveling company all stayed at the same hotel"
- small military unit;
usually two or three platoons
- crew of a ship including the officers;
the whole force or personnel of a ship
- a band of people associated temporarily in some activity;
"they organized a party to search for food";
"the company of cooks walked into the kitchen"
- a social or business visitor;
"the room was a mess because he hadn't expected company"
- the state of being with someone;
"he missed their company";
"he enjoyed the society of his friends"
- Verb Examples
- be a companion to somebody
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Advert||a public promotion of some product or service|
|Affiliation||the act of becoming formally connected or joined|
"welcomed the affiliation of the research center with the university"
|Agency||how a result is obtained or an end is achieved|
"a means of control"
"an example is the best agency of instruction"
"the true way to success"
|Aggregation||the act of gathering something together|
View all cognitive synonyms for Company
View English words with the unique letters used in company. Words With The Letters Acmnopy
|Establishment||the act of forming something|
"the constitution of a PTA group last year"
"it was the establishment of his reputation"
"he still remembers the organization of the club"
|Bureau De Change|
|Distributor||electrical device that distributes voltage to the spark plugs of a gasoline engine in the order of the firing sequence|
|Dot Com Company|
View All Hyponyms For Company
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Accompany (9 letters)||20 +4||24 +5||accompany|
|Copyman (7 letters)||16||19||company|
Company Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters