- Types Of Speech
- You can use comparison as a noun in a sentence.
- About Comparison
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, c, i, m, n, o, p, r, and s, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ar. Comparison starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, com, comp, compa, and the ending characters are n, on, son, ison, rison, ..
- Examining resemblances or differences
- Old French
- School Grade
- Comparison is set as a sat word that starts with c, ends with n, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Comparison in Pig Latin is said as "omparisoncay or omparisoncway".
- c | o | m | p | a | r | i | s | o | n
- co | om | mp | pa | ar | ri | is | so | on
- com | omp | mpa | par | ari | ris | iso | son
- comp | ompa | mpar | pari | aris | riso | ison
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- examining resemblances or differences
- qualities that are comparable;
"no comparison between the two books";
- relation based on similarities and differences
|Abidance||the act of abiding (enduring without yielding)|
|Accordance||the act of granting rights|
"the accordance to Canada of rights of access"
|Accordance Of Rights|
|Affinity||a natural attraction or feeling of kinship|
"an affinity for politics"
"the mysterious affinity between them"
"James''s affinity with Sam"
|Agent||the semantic role of the animate entity that instigates or causes the hapening denoted by the verb in the clause|
|Agreement||compatibility of observations|
"there was no agreement between theory and measurement"
"the results of two tests were in correspondence"
|Alikeness||similarity in appearance or character or nature between persons or things|
"man created God in his own likeness"
|Alleviation||the act of reducing something unpleasant (as pain or annoyance)|
"he asked the nurse for relief from the constant pain"
|Alliance||the act of forming an alliance or confederation|
View all cognitive synonyms for Comparison
|Comparison||examining resemblances or differences|
View English words with the unique letters used in comparison. Words With The Letters Acimnoprs
|Compare||qualities that are comparable|
"no comparison between the two books"
|Equate||make equal, uniform, corresponding, or matching|
"let''s equalize the duties among all employees in this office"
"The company matched the discount policy of its competitors"
|Liken||consider or describe as similar, equal, or analogous|
"We can compare the Han dynasty to the Romans"
"You cannot equate success in financial matters with greed"
|Examination||the act of examining something closely (as for mistakes)|
|Scrutiny||the act of examining something closely (as for mistakes)|
|Analogy||drawing a comparison in order to show a similarity in some respect;|
"the operation of a computer presents and interesting analogy to the working of the brain";
"the models show by analogy how matter is built up"
|Collation||careful examination and comparison to note points of disagreement|
|Confrontation||a focussed comparison;|
bringing together for a careful comparison
|Contrast||the act of distinguishing by comparing differences|
|Likening||the act of comparing similarities|
Comparison Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters