- Types Of Speech
- You can use compassionately as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Compassionately
- A 5 syllables adverb and 15 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, l, m, n, o, p, s, t, and y, 9 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter i. Compassionately starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, com, comp, compa, and the ending characters are y, ly, ely, tely, ately, . Compassionately is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- In a compassionate manner; "the nurse looked at him pityingly"
- Pig Latin
- Compassionately in Pig Latin is said as "ompassionatelycay or ompassionatelycway".
- c | o | m | p | a | s | s | i | o | n | a | t | e | l | y
- co | om | mp | pa | as | ss | si | io | on | na | at | te | el | ly
- com | omp | mpa | pas | ass | ssi | sio | ion | ona | nat | ate | tel | ely
- comp | ompa | mpas | pass | assi | ssio | sion | iona | onat | nate | atel | tely
- Word Gram
|Compassionately||in a compassionate manner|
"the nurse looked at him pityingly"
View English words with the unique letters used in compassionately. Words With The Letters Aceilmnopsty
|Compassionate||share the suffering of|
|Pitying||feeling or expressing sorrow or pity;|
"a pitying observer threw his coat around her shoulders";
"let him perish without a pitying thought of ours wasted upon him"- Thomas De Quincey
|Sorry||depressing in character or appearance;|
"drove through dingy streets";
"the dismal prison twilight"- Charles Dickens;
"drab old buildings";
"a dreary mining town";
"sorry routine that follows on the heels of death"- B.A.Williams
Compassionately Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With Y