- Types Of Speech
- You can use complexion as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Complexion
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters c, e, i, l, m, n, o, p, and x, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters le. Complexion starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, com, comp, compl, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, xion, exion, ..
- (obsolete) a combination of elements (of dryness and warmth or of the four humors) that was once believed to determine a person''s health and temperament
- Middle English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, complexion has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are complex, and ion.
- School Grade
- Complexion is set as a grade eight word that starts with c, ends with n, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Complexion in Pig Latin is said as "omplexioncay or omplexioncway".
- c | o | m | p | l | e | x | i | o | n
- co | om | mp | pl | le | ex | xi | io | on
- com | omp | mpl | ple | lex | exi | xio | ion
- comp | ompl | mple | plex | lexi | exio | xion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- (obsolete) a combination of elements (of dryness and warmth or of the four humors) that was once believed to determine a person's health and temperament
- texture and appearance of the skin of the face
- the coloring of a person's face
- a point of view or general attitude or inclination;
"he altered the complexion of his times";
"a liberal political complexion"
- a combination that results from coupling or interlinking;
"diphthongs are complexions of vowels"
- Verb Examples
- give a certain color to;
"The setting sun complexioned the hills"
|Achromasia||unnatural lack of color in the skin (as from bruising or sickness or emotional distress)|
|Achromatism||the visual property of being without color|
|Agency||how a result is obtained or an end is achieved|
"a means of control"
"an example is the best agency of instruction"
"the true way to success"
|Air||travel via aircraft|
"air travel involves too much waiting in airports"
"if you''ve time to spare go by air"
|Ambiversion||(psychology) a balanced disposition intermediate between extroversion and introversion|
|Attire||clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion|
|Authorship||the act of initiating a new idea or theory or writing|
"the authorship of the theory is disputed"
View all cognitive synonyms for Complexion
|Complexion||(obsolete) a combination of elements (of dryness and warmth or of the four humors) that was once believed to determine a person''s health and temperament|
View English words with the unique letters used in complexion. Words With The Letters Ceilmnopx
|Nature||the complex of emotional and intellectual attributes that determine a person''s characteristic actions and reactions|
"it is his nature to help others"
Complexion Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters